QA Testing Specialist
Location: Athens, Greece
Department: Product Development
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Taxibeat is looking for the person that will help revolutionize the global taxi industry by helping us rigorously test our mobile and web apps.
This is your chance to join a fun, global team of top engineers, seasoned entrepreneurs, and city operations around the world, for a once in a lifetime employment experience.
We’re changing personal transportation, making people’s lives easier, and transforming the multi-billion dollar global taxi market. We have launched and operating our service in 5 big cities in 4 countries around the world, preparing to launch even more.
What we’re looking for:
We need someone who can test our apps in every conceivable way, someone who, not only wants to find flaws but also wants to come up with their solutions. You will be our internal customer agent! You’ll have to discover areas of problems, bugs, but also identify usability flaws so you can to help us improve the customer experience, before it gets in front of the customer’s eyes.
As with any start-up what we prize most is hard work and flexibility – within reason, the job will become what you make of it. You’ll be focusing on Automated Functional Testing – helping test and improve our iPhone, Android, and web applications, but are expected to contribute to the overall product and software development processes as well. This role will include features traditionally associated with both test analyst and test engineer positions and may expand to include a wider range of test activities and QA responsibilities.
What you should have:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- A sharp eye for detail
- A desire to find out how it all works
- A problem solving approach to the testing process
- A good analytical mind
- Preferable experience with software testing/QA
- Obsesive smartphone user, preferably in both iPhone and Android
Would be good to have
- Testing experience with experience in Scripting and OOP.
- An understanding of software development in Objective C or Java
- Working knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Previous experience with testing mobile applications and UI tools (FoneMonkey, Robotium)