The right candidate will be responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases. He/She will build reports for business users using Business Intelligence tools, will develop custom analyses using SQL and business intelligence tools.
– Implement, maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
– Data Warehouse design and maintenance (data preparation, data warehousing, reporting, analytics & data exploration and information delivery).
– Develop ETL scripts (Clover or other).
– Work with all levels of development from data gathering, data analysis to the end implementation, solution deployment and support.
– Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
– Meet with internal clients to gather requirements and data from multiple sources.
– Resolve end user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Management.
– Establish high level Reporting framework.
– Qlikview server and user administration.
– Identify key technology areas and ways to integrate existing and future platforms.
– Develop in other programming languages (Python, R, XML, Soap as needed).