Athens takes over the StartUpShow on April 30th! Register here and start building your future!
It’s time that you embrace entrepreneurial future! Come to StartUpShow in Athens and learn from those who made it how to create a startup! Are you between 16-30 years old? Want to learn about EU funding for startups? Come to StartUpShow in Athens!
Topic: Young Entrepreneurs and ICT: Enhancing Innovation
Moderator: Elina Makri, journalist
- 09.00 Speech by Olga Stavropoulou, (Militos Emerging Technologies and Services) “Entrepreneurship: trend or career”
- 09.08 Speech by Eleftheria Zourou (Doctoranytime.gr) “Create a better and fairer society of health”
- 09.16 Speech by Panagiotis Papagapiou (Epathlon) “Hope is not a strategy” – How mentoring can assist young entrepreneurs design and execute a successful action plan.
- 09.24 Speech by Georgios Karamanolis (Crowdpolicy) “Crowdsourcing as a business model”
- 09.32 Speech by John Doxaras (Warply) “History of acquisition, a retrospective in customer acquisition techniques”
- 9.40 Q&A session
- 10.00 Coffee break
- 10.15 Mentoring sessions
- 11.15 EU Funding opportunities ( HORIZON 2020 Programme, Startup Europe Initiative,Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, relevant FP7 projects)
- 11.45 Final presentation of outcomes
- 12.15 Lunch
Academy of Entrepreneurship (AKEP) is a non-for-profit organisation established in 2007 that acts in collaboration with the Federation of Hellenic Associations of Young Entrepreneurs aiming to contribute to the creation of a healthy business environment for the development of entrepreneurship in Greece and in Europe as well as the proper conditions for entrepreneurship to support young entrepreneurs with their business goals and plans in the long run.AKEP is National Partner of the Global Entrepreneurship Week in Greece during which it organizes entrepreneurship workshops and training events for participants and a community member of Entrepreneur Envoy and member of the European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes – EADI.