20-29 July 2013 | Weimar, Germany
2nd Edition within the Training Cycle: “Facing Europe 2020: Advanced Training in Key Competences for Youth Workers in Non-formal Education”, Weimar, GERMANY, 20th – 29th July 2013
20 – 29 July 2013, Weimar, Germany
After the successful implementation of the 1st Edition of the Training Circle, which took place from 11th – 20th of December 2012 in Weimar, Germany, CGE Erfurt e.V. is going to implement the 2nd Edition within the YiA programme in July 2013.
The project is a comprehensive training on competences, relevant for European Youth Work in the beginning of the 21st century as:
– the competence to plan educational activities in line with the values and purposes of the Youth in Action Programme.
– the competence to develop and make explicit an educational approach which incorporates the key-concepts, values and consolidated practice of non-formal education.
– the competence to direct one´s own learning (Learning to Learn)
– the competence to deal with ambiguity and change.
– the competence to understand and facilitate learning of others.
– the competence to design, implement and evaluate training programmes.
– the competence to co-operate in international teams of trainers/facilitators.
Issues to focus on are amongst others:
“Gender”, “Inclusion” & “Cultural Diversity”
“Citizenship Education” & “Active Youth Participation”
“Leadership”, “Youth mobility” & “Entrepreneurship Education”
The Training Course „Facing Europe 2020: Advanced Training in Key Competences for Youth Workers in Non-formal Education“ will take place in Weimar, Germany from July 20th to July 29th 2013.
Are you interested to participate?
The call is open for applicants from (residence:
We launched an open call for participants. Nevertheless priority is given to participants who are applying via the official project partners (please refer to our page as well as the provided guide).
A participation fee in the amount of 55 EUR per person is taken to cover expenses which are not covered by the YiA grant. Accommodation is provided in EJBW Weimar, an international institution and meeting centre for the education of children and young people, for teachers and educators from all over Europe and beyond. The kitchen is used to cook also vegetarian food. We will reimburse 70% of the travel costs for the TC on the basis of the cheapest possibilities.