Book’n’Bloom is hiring a Mobile Developer (PhoneGAP)
There will be a training period during which the developer will learn how the existing systems and the technologies employed function together as a whole.
- Experience with PhoneGap/Apache Cordova.
- Excellent understanding of web services.
- Experience with Facebook API
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android platforms
- Front-End Development
- Experience with platforms such as Appcelerator’s Titanium
- Experience with source code management systems such as Git, CVS
- Knowledge of or experience in native mobile application development for iOS, Android
- Understanding of CMSs
- Robust beer and caffeine consumer!
Tip: A portfolio would be appreciated!
Our office is based in Thessaloniki, Greece. The vacancy is for a full-time position (i.e. 40 hours/week).
Please send us your application with CV and letter of motivation in English to email@example.com by mentioning the job title “Mobile Developer” in the subject line.
Find more information bnb.to/l1un/