As Backend Developer you will be responsible for extending our platform according to current and upcoming business needs. You will work together closely with our team and take responsibility to deliver scalable, future proof solutions. You will work on a project, based on a number of web technologies.
As a developer you will need to have a keen eye for detail and care for systems’ security. There will be a training period during which you will learn how the systems and technologies employed function together as a whole.
What is required:
- Excellent use of PHP (OOP)
- Good use of Databases (MongoDB, MySql)
- Good use of Source Version Control Systems (Git)
- Experience in using JSON
- Good understanding of REST web services
- Experience in payment platforms
- Good use of Operating Systems (*nix)
- Good use of Integrated Development Environment (Netbeans, Eclipse)
What is desired:
- Robust beer and caffeine consumption!
What will you gain:
- Full time salary (Full time salary for the first 2 months salary according to an annual basis of 9800 €, after the 2nd month salary raise according to skills)
- Full coverage health insurance
- Free lunch every day, access to caffeine and beer and much more …
Position will be available from July 2015.