We are working together to transform the way people travel and the way that professional tourist guides and small companies operate around the globe. We work hard, laugh hard, and support thousands of travelers on a daily basis in more than 100 countries.
We’re looking for brilliant, full-time customer service professionals to join our office in Athens, Greece. If you’re fully proficient in English, a quick learner, a problem solver, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you!
The team will work closely with guides and tourists around the world everyday – through our amazing website and through phone calls and messages.
● Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide AnyRoad community.
● Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
● Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
● Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
● Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
● Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
● Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
● Keeping track of product updates and changes – must be adaptable
● Must be available for a regular schedule of 40-50 hours a week – one that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening, late night, and/or early morning hours.
● Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
● Skilled and eloquent in writing.
● Strong English communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
● Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
● Fluency in English (another language a plus).
● Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
● Familiarity with ticketing systems.
● Experience project management of help resources
● Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
● Early adopter of technology.
40-50 hours / week
Wage: $800 USD / Month
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply, email CV with cover letter: People@AnyRoad.com