WEPOLITICS, a Greek tech startup, is the social network designed to revolutionize political expression. WEPOLITICS is a tool that allows users to ask questions, express their opinions and receive real-time statistics for the issues that matter. We know that citizen’s expression needs to be redefined, in an innovative and influential way, through his/her digital presence. Expression is global; we embrace the power of internet and its ability to reach anyone, anywhere; Politics is local; we designed WEPOLITICS as a nation-wide network that can focus both on important national issues and on the simple decisions that could make our neighborhood better.
We are looking to hire a motivated Marketing Intern, a startup enthusiast who shares our vision to be part of our growing team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Pursuit of strategic agreements with media
- Communication with prospective clients
- Day to day contact with key clients
- Contributing to setting up the Business plan
- Competitions & Events
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Research and Database
The selected candidates are expected to have:
- a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Political Sciences or Media (Master is considered an asset)
- Familiar with B2C and Business Development
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills, team player but also capable of working independently
- Highly motivated and great attitude to life
- Intuitive and able to learn quickly
Our office is located in the premises of the startup incubator “THE EGG” (190 Syngrou Ave).
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org