Remote team collaboration is becoming much more easier and better. The growth of cloud apps has made it easy for business professionals to do business just about everywhere.
Designers, business developers, and app engineers are comfortable doing business on laptops in coffee shops, from home and where necessary at the office. Employees are taking advantage of team collaboration apps to get work done in trains, in planes, buses, outside the city and sometimes even when on vacation.
Collaboration is now more important in a connected world where most prokects can be accomplished anywhere with internet connection. Get more done today, this week, this month and this year with any of these 26 awesome team collaboration apps.
1. Flow– Keep tasks organized using due dates, lists, tags, and more.
2. Skitch — Caption pictures, circle meeting spots on a map or annotate a PDF document.
3. Google Apps–Get work done anywhere with Google’s productivity suite.
4. Podio–One central place with tasks, calendar, contacts, activity stream etc.
5. AgileZen–Visual, and collaborative way to manage your projects.
6. Cloudup–Share streams of anything — video, photos, music, links and files.
7. Asana–The place to plan, organize, and stay in sync.
8. Samepage — Connecting people with their projects, conversations and files.
9. Basecamp–Keep track of every file, discussion, and event from beginning to end.
10. Planio–Platform for your projects, team members and clients.
11. Box — access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team.
12. Moovia–Social environment to host your team`s projects, tasks, meetings, ideas, documents etc.
13. 15Five–The easiest way to know what’s really going on in your company.
14. Yammer–Private enterprise social network and employee collaboration.
15. Flowdock–Team inbox with chat for technical teams.
16. Salesforce –offers an array of options for business-related apps.
17. Teambox–A single place for shared tasks, discussions and files.
18. Campfire — Instant messaging, but designed exclusively for groups.
19. Producteev–social task management solution for teams.
20. Trello–organizes your projects into boards.
21. Evernote Business–makes the ideas, research and expertise of your team discoverable.
22. 5pm–Share your projects, tasks, notes and files with your team.
23. Huddle–Collaborate in the cloud with everyone inside and outside your organization.
24. Dropbox– Share your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily.
25. Join.me–Fast online meetings. Share your screen instantly with anyone.
26. Slack — brings all your communication together in one place.
What’s your favoruite team collaboration app?