AnyRoad is a fast-moving, travel technology start-up, initially based in San Francisco while currently growing mostly in Greece, with offices in Athens and Chania. We provide booking solutions designed to help local business owners and non-profits grow, by scaling their business. We are working together to transform the way people travel and the way that professional tourist guides and small companies operate around the globe. We work hard, laugh hard, and support thousands of travelers on a daily basis in more than 100 countries.
Working with AnyRoad
We are a team of A-level professionals who love what they do, learn new things every day and enjoy teamwork. We are dispersed in both sides of the Atlantic but stay closely connected. We are fast but not rushed. Professional but not corporate.
Sales Development Manager
Currently, we are building our online campaigns strategy, in order to develop new partnerships. Your role as a Sales Development Manager is to contact via email and phone calls, potential customers from across the globe, following the campaigns’ launches. You are a go-getter who loves challenges and you enjoy being the very first person that speaks with potential customers, on behalf of our team. This is a backstage position of vital importance and as our SDM, you perfectly understand that you only have one opportunity to make a first impression!
We expect you to be self-motivated and have the drive to respond to every single customer in a way that is as unique as each of our customers. You enjoy finding the adequate openness, creativity and flexibility for all your contacts, while you guarantee that all your correspondence reflects professionalism and excellent manners.
To us, the devil is in the detail. Just saying you are detail-oriented does not really say much. We expect some proof of evidence or a track record that showcases your innate virtue to thoroughness, from editing to procedures. Any previous experience in fields such as editing, accounting, logistics or quality management is crucial.
We are looking forward to hearing from you if you can:
- Tailor your communication style to fit each client’s needs, culture, speed and professional background
- Work on your own with minimal guidance and feel self-motivated
- Provide high-quality work even under great pressure and tight deadlines
- Have a native speaker’s fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Work flexible hours, including late evenings, according to needs
- Understand technology and have a personal interest for latest trends
- Talk about software products in an intelligent yet unpretentious way
- Showcase experience in Sales and Customer Relationships strategies
- Take lead and responsibility
- Spot inefficiencies and take initiative to elliminate them
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Spanish, French and/or German
- Passion for traveling
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations
- Familiarity with Salesforce software
- Proven ability of leadership skills
- Top of the market salary
- A start-up’s multicultural environment
- Flexible working schemes
- Freedom to work from any company office worldwide
- Two yearly offsites with entire company
- Discount to all AnyGuide bookings
- $200 yearly employee tour coupon
- Stock options