- SumoMe – For capturing and nurturing website leads, boosting traffic, and increasing brand awareness.
- Kissmetrics – For increasing website conversions, tracking analytics, and personalizing experiences.
- Adwords – For spreading the word about your business on Google through advertising.
- Optimizely – For running A/B tests that help you optimize your website and influence interactions.
- Content Marketer – For promoting your blog content, connecting with influencers, building relationships, and increasing traffic.
- Appocalypsis – Create Widgets to help you boost your Conversions (POPUPS, Overlays, Inline Elements etc.)
- Viral-loops – The all-in-one viral marketing platform to launch your referral programs, sweepstakes, competitions and pre-launch campaigns.
- Drip – For sending trigger-based and educational-based email campaigns.
- Close.io – For automating the tedious tasks associated with closing deals.
- Yesware – For automating and scheduling email communication.
- AppDataRoom – For designing sales presentations that can be used on-the-go.
- ToutApp – For automating and scaling your lead nurturing & sales processes.
- Google Analytics – For tracking web traffic and goals and for optimizing experiences.
- Maptive – For quickly data interpretation and action upon complex location-based data.
- Moz – For optimizing SEO, word-of-mouth, and brand awareness.
- Chartio – For organizing and understanding business intelligence data.
- Social Analytics
Customer Support Tools
- Groove – For helping and interacting with customers.
- HelpScout – For nurturing and improving relationships with customers.
- Zendesk – For building a help center and providing live chat.
- Intercom – For automating and optimizing prospect interaction and customer support.
- Help.com – For customer support and lead management.
Project Management Tools
- Basecamp – For project management and communication across multiple teams and departments.
- Asana – For project management and communication within your company or department.
- Trello – For personal project management or smaller team-based project management.
- Evernote – For personal project management.
- Voxer – For team communication.
- RescueTime – For tracking your time, eliminating distractions, and optimizing your daily productivity.
- AnyDo – For building personal and professional task lists.
- Toggl – For tracking time and optimizing productivity across your team.
- Google Drive – For sharing documents, collaborating with team members, and working from anywhere.
- Pocket – For saving helpful resources and reading them at a later time.
- Zenefits – For managing all your HR needs in the cloud (payroll, benefits, compliance).
- BambooHR – For centralizing employee information and managing your team.
- Gusto (formerly ZenPayroll) – For all your payroll, compliance, and benefits needs.
- Xero – For your accounting needs.
- Square – For accepting payments from anywhere and managing your team.
- Buffer – For scheduling your social media updates.
- Buzzsumo – For curating top-performing content.
- Canva – For designing graphics for social media, blog posts, and your website.
- Flare – For increasing social shares and engagement.
- Narrow – For building a targeted following on Twitter.
- Slack – For communicating with your team and departments.
- TinyPulse – For keeping a pulse on employee happiness and loyalty.
- AnyPerk – For showing employee appreciation and praise.
- When I Work – For building employee schedules and communicating with your team.
- Jazz – For hiring and onboarding your employees.