Purpose of the call for projects:
Storengy is seeking a digital solution that promotes employees engagement to the company and their getting involved in the collaborative company project called Storengy 2020. This solution should:
- Allow every employee to share good practices and ways to improve;
- Allow management to keep a finger on the pulse of the organization and to detect potential signals, especially to ensure that there is a feedback loop for employee expectations and their perceptions of where the company is going.
To encourage everyone to commit to contributing to the Storengy 2020 project, Storengy wants to implement a solution that:
- Stimulates creativity and initiative –taking and develop the capacity to dare to do things,
- Facilitates sharing within a project or managerial team,
- Measures well-being at work and identifies ways to improve quality of life at work,
- Gives meaning and value to proposals and actions,
- Measures the commitment of employees to the Storengy 2020 enterprise project.
The solution should be or have:
- Multimedia, usable on PCs, tablets and smartphones;
- Multi-group, and able to share information at the level of a project team, a management team, a site or the company;
- Different levels of immediacy, to continuously engage people and allow us to make quick assessments of the general mood.
Deadline for applications: July 27, 2017
Rewards and benefits:
Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a pilot involving part of the Storengy teams in order to assess the relevance and appropriateness of their proposal before rolling it out at the company level (1000 employees in France, Germany and the United Kingdom).
FIND MORE HERE