Do you want to be part of the dynamic and multicultural team behind the .eu and .ею top level domains? Then send your CV today!
EURid is the not-for-profit organization appointed by the European Commission to operate the .eu and .ею top-level domains. The .eu domain ranks among the ten largest top-level domains in the world, connecting 500 million people in 31 countries to one Internet identity.
EURid is headquartered in Belgium (Diegem), and has satellite offices in Sweden, the Czech Republic and Italy. Our young organization employs people from all over the European Union and is the perfect arena for self-motivated professionals looking to be challenged and stimulated in their working environment.
For our office in Diegem we are currently looking for a:
Marketing Support Manager
As the Marketing Support Manager, you will plan, implement and coordinate all marketing activities for EURid and its stakeholders. The activities are defined in collaboration with your manager and in line with the corporate strategy. You will report to the External Relations Manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drafting the yearly Marketing Plan to feed into the External Relations Operating Plan and budget
- Coordinating the marketing activities to be developed at regional level and screening the projects and proposals
- Developing of awareness and promotional initiatives in the EU environment, including their implementation, monitoring and refinement
- Organising and supervising EURid’s participation in fairs and events
- Supporting the External Relations Manager for the Co-funded Marketing Programme for EURid accredited registrars
- Working in close cooperation with the Communication support manager for PR related actions on the various marketing and awareness initiatives
- Participating in working groups established in the international TLD environment on .eu marketing related topics
- Attending TLD related meetings and making presentations on .eu marketing and awareness plans, initiatives and achievements
- Drafting by-yearly and yearly reports on the marketing initiatives and eventually, proposing corrective measures to achieve the company objectives
- You have a university degree or equivalent by experience
- You have several years of experience in marketing
- You are fluent in English (mother tongue level)
- You are interested in the domain name business
- You are well-organised, proactive and a team player
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office applications
What we offer:
EURid offers you a challenging job in a young, dynamic and international environment. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Els Verstappen at +32 (0)2/401.27.50 for more info.