At dopios we are rethinking the way we interact with unknown locations. Our goal is to make any location accessible and open through our community of locals and travellers around the world.
The core of dopios business lies in our community, thus we are in search of someone who can activate, develop and manage the greatest asset of ours. We strongly believe in humancentric and user oriented travel solutions, based on local knowledge, passion and expertise and we do care for perfection and attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
1. Lead the application process of locals around the world;
2. Monitor the community’s health, satisfaction, and engagement;
3. Provides one-to-one attention to community members, helps improve and resolve issues;
4. Routes requests about the company to the right people;
5. Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications material;
6. Answer questions and requests however they come in and manage online fora.
7. Share creative and actionable ideas about the community based on your interactions
Are you smart as a whip, quick as a thunder and extremely passionate about what we’re doing? We are big believers in valuing intelligence, personality and overall fit before looking at a degree.
What We’re Looking For:
– Culture fit – to secure compatibility with the rest of the team;
– Outgoing personality – confortable to introduce yourself online & offline and to engage people;
– Willingness to work around the clock – being a Community Manager isn’t a 9-5 job. Responding to community members outside of work hours can happen;
– Writing skills – a mastery in English and experience in writing are necessary
– Good employee – Great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligence – extremely important for a Community Manager since you will be managing different areas of the business.
Your greatest benefits:
– Opportunity to work with the best- the dopios team consists of experts, multi talented people with knowledge in diverse fields, intelligence and strong passion to change the world.
– Opportunity to feel the vibe of entrepreneurship instead of just being an employee
– Introduction to the start-up world and chance to work with the latest trends of technology! We love the edge and we definitely love technology.
– Chance to work like a nomad in beautiful spaces and places around Athens (for the time being), flexible working hours and really inspiring environment full of stimulations.
– Direct link with the Greek Start-up community and the thought leaders of the Travel Space
– Of course Compensation (money / bonus / phone) is provided