Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece and EU.
On behalf of our Partner, a Luxury Boutique Hotel based in Venice, Italy we are currently seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager.
As a General Manager, you’ll be looking to maximize the potential of your assigned business goals by developing, communicating and implementing successful strategies and effective consumer engagement activities.
The Hotel focuses primarily on corporate and business clients and secondarily on tourists. It also focuses on bringing the local clientele to facilities like the restaurants, spa and pool.
The Hotel facilities:
- Restaurant with a seating capacity of 100 (For Internal and external clients)
- 4 Conference rooms with a seating capacity of 500
- Wellness center and SPA: 700 square meters offering also massages and beauty treatments (For Internal and external clients)
- External Pool with a bar (For Internal and external clients)
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Overall Manage the day-to-day staff and guests relationship
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Supervise development of and revision to business plan, annual budget, financial reports and annual and monthly forecasts that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
- Optimise F&B function
- 10+ years’ experience as a Hotel General Manager preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Degree/Msc in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management
- Native Italian
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Up to date with F&B trends and best practices
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills. Capable of making quick yet sound judgments and decisions
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information
Benefits include: Competitive Pay Based on Experience and strong opportunity to Grow
Please send your CV strictly in English at email@example.com, quoting reference:
(Hotel General _Manager)