Career In Progress, (www.careerinprogress.gr) is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a well established Team of Experts based in Athens, which provides strategic consulting, project management and communication services, we are looking for a Head of Finance to be responsible for delivering solid financial and operational management and detailed financial analysis and recommendations.
The firm supports the establishment and operation of effective partnerships involving private business, NGOs / social enterprises and public sector organisation’s, leading to innovative and valuable contributions to the environment and society.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Preparing the annual budget and assist with all matters that impact the company’s financial performance. Overview the budget’s implementation and proceed with additional steps, when necessary.
- Preparing the financial reporting for the company and presenting the financial results and insights to the Board.
- Coordinating and overviewing the fulfillment of the bookkeeping and fiscal & social security obligations of the company, in cooperation with staff and the external tax firm
- Daily reviewing of financial activities and data, allocating resources and manage cash flows, conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Overviewing receipts and payments and all necessary activities regarding the cooperating banks
- Setting up and/or updating the internal procedures and policies, regarding the financial activities of the company and overview their implementation.
- Training company’s employees in financial procedures
- Coordinating the conclusion of contracts between the company and clients & suppliers.
- Participating in relevant negotiations, following up the implementation of the contracts.
- Participating in drafting the company’s projects budgets and overviewing their implementation, cost and profit analysis.
- At least 5+ years hands-on work experience in financial management of organization/companies
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- Experience in drafting contracts, managing client and suppliers accounts management in-depth knowledge of corporate financial principles, and also fiscal and other obligations towards public authorities.
- Strong detailed knowledge of project management & project -based financial management.
- Exceptional interpersonal, cross-functional communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Excellent ICT skills
- Advanced business writing skills both in Greek and English language
- Self-motivation, can-do attitude, analytical skills and attention to detail, integrity and approachability
Nice to have:
- Experience in participating in Public Procurement procedures / Public Tenders.
- Experience in Financial Management of co-funded projects ( EU Grants, etc)
Benefits, Growth Opportunities & Other Information
- Friendly and dynamin working environment, in which you can develop skills and competencies.
Please send your CV at email@example.com, quoting reference: (Head of Finance)