Diversity Media is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team and manage the operations of 2 international partnerships for the Greek territory.
– Be the key-contact between DM & the partners
– Hands on involvement on Social Media management (Content update & Community management)
– Creation of content according to fixed guidelines
– Preparation of Monthly reports
– Monitoring of SoMe trends
– Daily communication with the international partners
– Management of influencers campaigns.
Main Requirements :
– Deep understanding of today’s social media landscape
– Fluency in English (both in writing and oral)
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– Advertising Skills in Facebook, Instagram , Youtube and Tik Tok platforms
– Public Relations knowledge will be also a plus.
– Excellent working environment (working from home is also an option)
– Fixed Monthly Salary and insurance, plus Quarterly performance bonuses
Send your CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org