Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a travel and tourism international company, based in Athens, is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Officer for Santorini.
Based in Athens, with offices in Greece and abroad our partner offers a wide range of services for travelers, include ng tours & activities, transfers, dining & shopping options, through its online B2B platform and its omni-channel distribution strategy. The company wants to scale up rapidly its network of suppliers, like merchants in central shopping locations, restaurants and vendors of travel services in general.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Identify the right partners/merchants/vendors in Santorini Island that need to be on-boarded on the company’s b2b platform
• Design a strategy on how to approach the relevant partners and convince them to use the company’s platform
• Approach relevant parties, setup meetings and on-board them as the company’s suppliers
• Select, develop and train new sale entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• Support deal structure and price with business value analysis and provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales
• Prepare the right procedures for a seamless on-boarding, signing and revenue-generating process for the company and its merchants partners
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any Commerce related ﬁeld
• Proven working experience as a Business Development Officer/Sales Management Professional, holding track record
• Experience in team building with strong coaching skills among customer-driven perception
• Proficiency English level
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Excellent sales skills and ability to adapt quickly and address partner challenges
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, organizational & planning skills
• Strong cross functional communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building rapport with professionals of all organizational levels
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• “Can Do” attitude
- A Competitive Remuneration Package based on qualifications and skills
• Access to company’s private health-insurance plan
• On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
Please send your CV at email@example.com, quoting reference: (Business_Development_Officer_Santorini).